Rachel Roy_Jay Z and Beyonce_Lemonade

Lemonade, Beyonce‘s new visual album is  trending because of the lyric speculated infidelity in her marriage to Jay Z.

Now, one of the women at the centre of the storm, designer Rachel Roy has spoken out.

The now deleted Instagram post

The now deleted Instagram post

In a statement released to People Magazine today, she said;
“I want to put the speculation and rumors to rest. My Instagram post was meant to be fun and lighthearted, it was misunderstood as something other than that,” she said. “There is no validity to the idea that the song references me personally. There is no truth to the rumors.”
Roy, 42, continued: “Consequently, online haters have targeted me and my daughters in a hurtful and scary manner, including physical threats. As a mother – and I know many mothers would agree – I feel that bullying in any form is harmful and unacceptable.
“I would hope that the media sees the real issue here – the issue of cyber bullying – and how it should not be tolerated by anyone,” she said.
Now that she has denied being involved with Jay Z, Bey Hive has moved on to accuse musician Rita Ora.
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: