President Buhari is back in Nigeria after his vacation and Medical Leave in London, UK. He arrived at the Presidential Wing of Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja, at about 5:30 p.m yesterday
 
President Buhari who said he is resuming work stronger and more energetic jokingly challenged the reporter who asked him about his state of health at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.

“You have seen me, you saw me when I was going, you can do the assessment by yourself.

“You can see me inspecting the guards of honour, if you want to wrestle me, you can do so, but you know I’m taller than you,’’ the president told the reporter.

Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: