Janet Jackson Throat Tumor Surgery
 The Empire Queen Janet Jackson, who recently announced she’s set to undergo surgery, has a tumor that could be cancerous.

“Doctors found a growth on Janet’s vocal cords that could be serious,” a source close to the 49-year-old the “Control” singer says. “It’s a medical condition that has to be taken care of immediately.”

 Janet Jackson also wrote online “Hey you guys…Happy Holidays to each and every one of you! I need you to know, I learned today, from my doctors that I must have surgery soon. It breaks my heart to tell you that I am forced to postpone the Unbreakable Tour until the spring. Please pray for me, my family and our entire company during this difficult time…There will be no further comment.”
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: