British Singer Adele is worried about going to watch Rihanna perform because she'll "get stoned" at her gig.
 
The 27-year-old singer is keen to watch the 'Work' hitmaker perform on her
upcoming tour but is considering making a trip to the West Midlands as the most convenient show, at London's Wembley Stadium, takes place the night before the 'Hello' hitmaker headlines Glastonbury festival and she is concerned the drugs in the air will damage her voice.

Speaking to femalefirst.co.uk and her audience during her performance at The O2 in London on Saturday (19.03.16) about her decision, the British singer said: 
"I love [ Rihanna]. I'm thinking of going to Coventry to watch Rihanna because she's playing Wembley the day before I play Glastonbury, and if I got to that, I'll have no voice, I know it. All that weed in the air - I'll get stoned.

"But I love her, honestly, all of that new album I love. I gotta try and see her."
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: