Super Falcons striker Asisat Oshoala who completed a move to Arsenal on Friday after spending a season with Liverpool Ladies says she is happy to have joined the North London club ahead of the new season and can't wait to show the fans what she can do.
“It feels like a dream come true,” she told Arsenal Player. “It was the team I supported when I was small. When I first started playing and watching football, I started supporting Arsenal because I love good football. Everyone is happy because it is a very popular club in my country. Having their own player playing for the club is a great thing.
Everyone was happy about it – not just my family but football fans around Nigeria.” She told Arsenal.com “When I came here last week, I had a very long conversation with Pedro [Martinez Losa] and he told me the goals of the club, what the club has to offer and what the club is looking to do in the future. I think I’m comfortable and happy with the dream of the club. He was talking about the organisation and professionalism of the team. It is getting better each year. The coming years are going to be far better. I can’t wait for the start of the season to happen. I’m really eager for that – I just want to show what we have to the fans."
Manager Pedro Losa said:
“Asisat is a fantastic talent and will be a great addition to our squad. She is quick, with excellent feet and has proven she can score goals so it’s very positive she has decided to join us.”
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: