With only hours away until the newly crowned Miss World 2015 is announced to a television-viewing audience of over 1 billion people around the world, we caught up with a few of our hopeful contestants to see what being Miss World would really mean to them.

 Brazil
Brazil: Being Miss Brazil, I saw that I could have a positive impact on the people in my country, so I would like to continue but on a greater platform and being Miss World would mean being able to have that positive impact all over the world.
Georgia
Georgia: Every Miss World in recent years has been so different in a good way – Rolene is so elegant and Megan is so fun – and I think I can bring a new light to Miss World too! I am always positive and trying to make people smile and I want to spread this vibe to the rest of the world!
British Virgin Islands
British Virgin Islands: Even though I will always work with my Beauty with a Purpose, which focuses on Down syndrome and Autism in children, being Miss World would help me to raise awareness for my cause on a global scale. It would be my dream to bring the work I do in my community to the world and show that these people and children are not outcasts of society and do not deserve to be shunned.
Australia
Australia:  It would be an honour to win Miss World because not only am I representing Australia but also I am representing 114 nations around the world who have gathered here in Sanya this year. That is an amazing privilege.
Bermuda
Bermuda: Bermuda is a very small country so coming from an island that not many people know to being able to win the Miss World crown would be absolutely amazing.
Argentina
Argentina: Being Miss World has been my dream since I was a child, and moreover, my country has been waiting on it’s first Miss World crown for over 60 years. I would love to be able to do them proud.
Ecuador
Ecuador: To me, this whole competition and experience is more than the crown, wearing high heels, or having a pretty face. It is about 100% dedication to goodwill and charity, and I am so passionate about Beauty with a Purpose, so winning this competition would mean everything to me.
Aruba
Aruba: I am a very hardworking and positive person and I am sure with these qualities, I can motivate and inspire other people to achieve what they want in life.
Bolivia
Bolivia: I have dreamed of this moment for my entire life and being Miss World would be my dream come true. Helping people is food to my soul and I want to show the world how kind and soft my heart is and also how my beautiful my country is.
Nepal
Nepal: My country Nepal is so beautiful but unfortunately has experienced several turbulent years with earthquakes and other natural disasters, so by winning Miss World, or just even representing my country internationally – I hope to be a beacon of hope to my countrymen and inspire them to achieve great things.
Bahamas
Bahamas: I want to make my country proud. The Bahamas has never made in further than the top 20 so being able to go home and show my friends and family the crown would be incredible. It would also be an honour to be a part of the Miss World legacy.
Cote D'ivoire
Cote d’Ivoire: I believe that my journey of making people smile and making people happy does not end here. Being Miss World would give me the opportunity to meet new and amazing people and really touch them.
Belgium
Belgium: I want to be Miss World because I am convinced that I can make it a better and more positive place. I want to spread optimism and hope to people and I know the title can give me that opportunity. 


Source Miss World
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: